Today I went monster mini golfing. Even though my Dad won I was the real winner. If you are wondering how I'm the real winner you are about to find out.The people who worked there asked us who lost and my Dad pointed to me.So the people who worked there gave me a card.And it said you need practice,next time you come here you can come with another person.But...it was special because that person had to pay for just him or her self so I get to go free:):)!! www.monsterminigolf.com
Wow,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to know you are a lucky girl! I hope I can golf with you soon. I look forward to our visit next week. I wish you were on vacation! What shall I get Caroline for her birthday? I don't have any good ideas.
I love you,
Grandma xxoo
(I posted a comment in here a couple days ago, and it disappeared! Weird!)
ReplyDeleteHow cool! The nice thing about mini-golf is everybody has fun no matter who wins :) SO you are ALL winners!
I like your blog :) Keep up the good work!
love
Aunt Terra